The Caroma Opal II Easy Height wall faced suite with integrated Nurse Call Armrests brings polish and streamlined style to Australian aged care facilities and hospitals. The nurse call button is fully integrated into the suite allowing the patient to easily access nurse assistance without the potential danger of reaching around to the wall. A raised Easy Height pan allows for easy transfer on and off the seat, and additional support of stainless steel armrests makes this suite ideal for the elderly or people with restricted movement.
- STOCK AVAILABLE AUGUST 2017
- Fully integrated Nurse Call Button (located to the side of armrest to minimise unintentional triggers, wet environment IP56 rating, easy to service and maintain, LED response light)
- Includes integrated stainless steel armrests (load tested to 160kg, no structural wall required for install, inbuilt safety locking mechanism, includes toilet roll holder and nurse call button on right arm)
- Raised height pan ideal for the elderly or people with restricted movement
- Universal trap for S or P trap installations
- Supplied with patented Uni-Orbital® Connector that extends to any position up to a 25mm radius
- Ultra quiet, fast filling back entry cistern
- Opal II double flap soft close or single flap standard close seat
- WELS 4 star rated, 4.5/3L
Note: The armrests are not suitable for AS1428.1 installations.