del 27 plus electric instantaneous hot water system
The Stiebel Eltron DEL AU three-phase 415V electric mains pressure instantaneous hot water systems provide instant hot water with the reliability you have come to expect from Stiebel Eltron. These instant hot water heaters utilise sophisticated electronic technology to maintain a hot water delivery temperature not exceeding 50 Degrees Celsius in accordance with AS3498. This overcomes the need for a separate tempering valve in situations where 50 Degrees Celsius hot water is required.
Terms and ConditionsCONDITIONS OF SALE
- The company supplies the goods on the condition that property in the goods does not pass until they have been paid for in full, but the goods are at the risk of the purchaser as soon as they have been delivered to or into the custody of the purchaser, or the purchaser’s agent.
- Credits will not be issued for good returned unless Invoice Number is quoted.
- 7 days limitation on all credits.
- No credits will be issued for goods made or cut to order.
- Goods bought in against order will only be credited if original supplier will accept same for credit, less a handling charge.
- Cartage will be charged on all deliveries.
- All prices are subject to market fluctuation and prices charged will be those ruling at date of delivery.
- All goods are subject to manufacturer’s guarantee and trading terms.
- Any items that are wished to be returned must be returned back to store at customer’s expense.
- All goods returned are subject to a minimum 20% handling charge. Acceptance of goods is acceptance at the above terms. No other conditions as implied by customer order, etc. will be considered unless accepted in writing by the management.