- Made in Germany
- Tubular heating element with pressure tested copper casing
- WaterMark approved, Lic. No. WMKA00301, AS3498
- No safe tray or drainage required (check local regulations)
- Space saving dimensions for a compact hot water unit
- Multiple electrical access points for installation ease
The DHC compact water heater uses instantaneous water heating technology to save energy and water. The hydraulically controlled heating unit rapidly heats water only when you turn on the tap, ensuring that no heat is lost, and electricity wasted, while storing the water.
With the DHC instantaneous compact water heaters, you don’t have to leave the tap running while waiting for hot water as the system is designed for as a point of use system, allowing you to enjoy savings on your hot water electricity and water bills.
- DHC 4 – 4.8kW, 20 Amps, single phase 240V – PLEASE NOTE: The DHC 4 is only suitable for use in northern regions of Australia only.
- 5 Year full parts and labour domestic warranty*