- Modern carbon look design
- Electronically controlled
- Three selectable temperature outputs for greater convenience
- Tubular heating element
- WaterMark approved, Lic. No. WMKA21273, AS3498
- Delivers a maximum of 50°C hot water in accordance with AS3498
- No safe tray or drainage required (check local regulations)
- Space saving compact design
The DHCE compact water heater utilises electronic control that helps to save energy and water compared to older style hydraulically controlled instantaneous water heaters.
In addition, the compact design allows for close to the point of use installation to help save water by reducing the time it takes to deliver hot water to the outlet. The advantage of an instantaneous water heater is that no heat is lost, and energy wasted, to store hot water at temperature. Energy is only required to heat water when the hot water outlet is switched on.
- DHCE 6/50 – 7.1kW, 30 Amps, single phase 240V
- DHCE 8/50 – 9.5kW, 40 Amps, single phase 240V
- 5 year full parts and labour domestic warranty*