show blocks helper
Filter By Brand
Showing all 4 results
everpure replacement cartridge$125.00 inc. GSTQuick View
Features & Benefits
- The Everpure 4CB5-K cartridge filters out particles between 1 and 5 microns in size. By way of comparison the diameter of human hair is 75 microns and the human eye cannot see particles less than 30 microns in size.
- Contaminants reduced/removed include sediment, chlorine, bad tastes and odours.
- The filtration process also inhibits limescale build up in water using appliances.
- The cartridge is bayonet style which makes changing the cartridge every 12 months as easy as changing a light bulb.
- The filter process does not remove naturally occurring minerals and salts.
- The Everpure 4CB5-k filter does not remove fluoride.
- Environmentally friendly reducing plastic bottle waste
- Annual capacity the equivalent of 3,7850 x 600 ml bottles of water
- Great for drinking, cooking, washing fruit and vegetables, ice, tea and coffee
hiflow inline replacement cartridge$125.00 inc. GSTQuick View
Fast filtered water from the kitchen mixer tap.
- Connects directly to the kitchen mixer tap, no separate tap required
- Filter system is concealed under the kitchen bench
- Up to 4 x faster than traditional filter systems
- Cartridge life of up to 12 months with easy replacement
- High performance filtration, certified to remove/reduce sediment, chlorine, bad taste, odours and cysts, including
giardia and cryptosporidium
qt12r replacement cartridge$129.00Quick View
- Advanced protection from Cryptosporidium and Giardia
- Beautiful tasting water from your town wate supply
- Reduces particulates down to 1 microns
- Filter Life up to 12 months
- Suits the Puretec QT12 and QT18 Water Filter Systems
x6 replacement cartridge$99.00Quick View
- Filters down to 0.5 micron
- Great tasting, healthy water on tap
- Filters all the cold water for your water tap
- No need for a separate filter tap
- Quick-twist hygienic cartridge changes DIY
- Reduces streaking on glassware
- Quick and easy installation, ideal for stone bench tops. Mounts horizontally or vertically – no shelf cutouts required
- Sediment, dirt, rust and other particles filtered down to 0.5 micron including Giardia and Cryptosporidium cysts
- Taste, odour, chlorine and other chemicals are absorbed by the carbon block technology
- Scale and lime deposits are inhibited reducing build-up in appliances.
- Lead reduction – a harmful heavy metal